– If you want to stay happy, you have to do something
– To be happy I think U have to be doing something U not only enjoy, but admire. U have to be able to say, at the end, “Wow, that’s pretty cool!!” 🙂
– Plenty of people who will later do great things seem to be facing disappointments early on, when they’re trying to find their niche
– More often people who do great things have careers with the trajectory of a ping-pong ball. They go to school to study A, drop out and get a job doing B, and then become famous for C, after taking it up on the side.
– “Always produce” will discover your life’s work the way water, with the aid of gravity, finds the hole in your roof.
– It would require a great moral effort; it would mean STARING FAILURE IN THE EYES EVERYDAY FOR YEARS.
– Anything U work on changes U.
– Consumption is learning. Almost everything I have learned as an entrepreneur has come from seeing the work of others.
SOURCE: Can’t remember
A note from 210915 Monday